Global Stock Market Crashes.
Prepare your IFAST Password! We are going in!
Hi Friends,The global stock markets are in a correction mode right now and I am looking for opportunities to deploy the cash which we have been hoarding for the past 4 months.
Here is a breakdown of the Market Action as of Noon today.

I am glad to announce that our cash portfolio actually registered a gain 0.26% thanks to our strong exposure to the USD which has been appreciated over 3% in the past month. The CPF portfolio, without the exposure to USD due to CPF board funds restriction, fell -0.6%. It is still remarkable given the amount which the market has fallen.

The 2 funds which we are mainly invested in, Deutsche Lion Bond CL A and Leg Mason WA US MM CL A USD Acc fund registered a gain. The fund which I am looking to switch into is Henderson European Property. This is a fund that invest into European equities and REITS. At the moment, the monetary cycle and economic cycle are extremely favorable to European properties and there is a good chance that it is both defensive against the emerging market rout and profitable.
As for Asia, I believe that the worse is not over yet and I will start moving into Asia when there is enough panic across the board. Meanwhile, US equities are still on the expensive side and I want to see how extensive this correction will be before I increase our US exposure.
So please try to login to your IFAST and make sure that you do not lose your password. There will be quite a bit of switch action in the weeks to come.
Any questions, feel free to email or message me. I will try to answer to the best of my abilities.
No comments:
Post a Comment