We all have heard of the wisdom of successful investment gurus. What would they say at times like this?
"Success in investing doesn't correlate with I.Q. once you're above the level of 25. Once you have ordinary intelligence, what you need is the temperament to control the urges that get other people into trouble in investing." ~Warren Buffet
"The prevailing wisdom is that markets are always right. I take the opposition position. I assume that markets are always wrong. Even if my assumption is occasionally wrong, I use it as a working hypothesis."~ George Soros
"I've found that when the market's going down and you buy funds wisely, at some point in the future you will be happy. You won't get there by reading 'Now is the time to buy.' "~Peter Lynch
"Individuals who cannot master their emotions are ill-suited to profit from the investment process." ~ Benjamin Graham
"Success in investing doesn't correlate with I.Q. once you're above the level of 25. Once you have ordinary intelligence, what you need is the temperament to control the urges that get other people into trouble in investing." ~Warren Buffet
"The prevailing wisdom is that markets are always right. I take the opposition position. I assume that markets are always wrong. Even if my assumption is occasionally wrong, I use it as a working hypothesis."~ George Soros
"I've found that when the market's going down and you buy funds wisely, at some point in the future you will be happy. You won't get there by reading 'Now is the time to buy.' "~Peter Lynch
"Individuals who cannot master their emotions are ill-suited to profit from the investment process." ~ Benjamin Graham
No comments:
Post a Comment